Position: Psychological Counselor/ Psychotherapy
Recruitment period: August 14, 2023 to September 30, 2023
With the ambition to contribute to improving the quality of mental life for the community at home and abroad, SUNNYCARE always welcomes bright and promising candidates in the fields of Counseling – Psychotherapy to create the values in mental care services more professional.
At SUNNYCARE, we are working every day to improve the quality of our services with a leading reputation in Vietnam. If you share the same aspirations as us, believe in yourself and want to advance and dedicate yourself to the common mission of SUNNYCARE, start joining SUNNYCARE today.
We believe that, together, we can maximize our strength to join hands to make Vietnam a more livable and happier place.
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or similar.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counselling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools.
- Effectively bilingual having excellent command of English both in speech and writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work weekends an advantage.
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic, and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure clinical appropriateness of short-term counselling.
- Flexible with regards to schedule – may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
III. WORK FORMS
Directly or via Video call
(Flexible collaborators in shifts)
When the client has a need for counselling in accordance with the field of consultation that the counselor has registered, SUNNYCARE will notify in advance so that counselor can support the customer according to the arranged time.
- Have the opportunity to work in a professional environment, promote all abilities, intelligence, devote to the field of social psychology & skills education.
- Promote images on prestigious media sites of SUNNYCARE.
- Salary / Bonus based on work performance and qualifications, productivity rating by KPI (according to agreement)
- Receive regular professional training through many forms: Face-to-face, online from professional coaches of SUNNYCARE members around the world.
- Flexible working hours
V. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Step 1: Fill in the indirect interview form via Link here
Step 2: Send an email to SUNNYCARE (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your online application, including:
- Cover letter (willing to cooperate)
- Capability profile with portrait (CV)
- Degree/transcript, household registration, identity card,… relevant documents (take photo or scan the original)
- Health certificate
Step 3: Receive notification of the next process (for qualified applications)
Step 4: Sign the cooperation contract